This recipe comes from the lovely and talented kitchen alchemist Kristin Dahl. She is an amazing plant-based chef and recipe developer. This smoothie is so up my ally. I dream about cilantro at night. Perfect for the hot summer days that are quickly coming! Refreshing, healthy and filling.
KRISTIN’S COCONUT CILANTRO GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE
photo by Alexa Gray
FROM KRISTIN: Cleanse your liver, supercharge your immunity, and alkalize your body with this deeply nourishing coconut green smoothie. This balanced blend is creamy and slightly sweet, with lovely top notes of cilantro & ginger. The perfect recipe to calm your sweet tooth while oxygenating your body. One of my favorites for summer! Enjoy!
- 1-2 Young Coconuts (meat+water)
- Decent Handful of organic cilantro (washed)
- Decent Handful of Organic Spinach
- Small knob of fresh ginger *optional
- 1-2 medjool dates *optional
- Blend all ingredients and serve! Top with cilantro for a lovely display.